Plante Moran Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Internship Inteview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter that set up an office visit. Did three 30 min interviews with an associate, manager, and partner. All were more like conversations and everyone was really nice. More of them selling me on their company with a few questions about me. Few behavioral questions and questions about my resume. Afterwards had a dinner with the candidates and staff.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online, then a couple weeks later sent a message to a partner in the department expressing my interest. Applied for another position online and got a call a week or two later. Recruiter was very helpful and positive. After first interview, recruiter called and explained there were multiple positions that they were considering me for and genuninly wanted to guide me towards the better fit for a second interview. Process was very timely. I started 2 months after the first call. All interviews had 2-3 people in them, a staff, associate and partner. There is also an assessment, not hard. The questions were typical, and more of a conversation, they are not trying to put a lot of pressure on you, and there are no cases.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, good offer compared to last position.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Columbus, OH) in October 2008.

Interview

It was fairly quick. Although it is helpful to develop long-term relationships with the offices you are interested in.

Interview Questions

• What other accounting firms have you interviewed with and received offers from?   Answer Question