Plante Moran

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

Interviewed at Plante Moran

Interview Details – Interviewers were very friendly. It was a group interview with about 20 people. They gave us an initial presentation and they we all met individually with three individual partners. and they took us out to lunch after. They tatted all the advantages of the company and gave us free plante moran items

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you helped someone overcome a challenge   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – Took an entire day, met with various individuals that I would be working with if I got the job. I never felt nervous or pressured- everyone was very welcoming and made sure I felt comfortable. I got the opportunity to ask all of my questions and each person took a great deal of time when answering.

Interview Question – What other firms are you looking at?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Cleveland, OH

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – I spoke with a recruiter at my university's career fair. I received a call a few days later about scheduling an on campus interview. The on campus interview was pretty standard, I was asked some behavioral based questions. I then went to an on-site interview. I interviewed with an associate, in-charge, and partner. The interviews were very conversational, except the interview with the associate involved a lot of behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Accounting Internship Interview

Accounting Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 people for the 2nd round office visit (partner, manager, associate). Each interviewer asked different kinds of questions. Overall, it was a conversation about about what was on my resume.

Interview Question – The manager level interviewer ask some specific behavioral questions   Answer Question

Assurance/Tax Intern Interview

Assurance/Tax Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus and then got a call about 4 days later to schedule an office visit interview in Chicago.

I interviewed with three people in Chicago (30 min each) and then got a call about an offer about an hour after I left the office.

Interview Question – None of the questions were two difficult. Mostly just talk about yourself and career goals.   Answer Question

IT Associate Interview

IT Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Plante Moran in October 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very long, but very through. Multiple face to face interviews as well as aptitude testing. They are looking for as close as a culture and personality match as possible for each position.

Interview Question – Questions about the firm structure and operation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – First, a pre-interview dinner with one interviewer and 10 other interviewees. Know your business etiquette. Second, a first round interview with two interviewers. Fairly standard behavioral questions, but the interviewers were tough. They were very interested in what you knew about the company and checking that you did your homework. Last, the office visit. Met with three partners for about an hour each then went to lunch. Office visit was more relaxed than first round. They seemed interested in if I would be a good fit personality wise. Overall, an intense but rewarding process.

Interview Question – No curveballs, just do your homework and have the facts to back up any claim you make about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they sent an offer and then a partner called to talk about it, but I was very happy with it and accepted.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran in May 2010.

Interview Details – First you submit a resume, then they provide a link for online quizzes. Once the quizzes are reveiwed you meet with an HR representative and take 3 more "quizzes" on a compute in the their offices.

Interview Question – Having to take so many personality tests. Interview was relaxing and almost a non-interview more of a review of the job and seeing if I could ruffled easily. Also they stressed "business casual" dress for the interview. They did critique my outfit fairly openly, more than I expected and were pleased.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The job was not what I expected and was more of a property leasing specialist for multiple locations. .

Management Consulting (IT) Interview

Management Consulting (IT)
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Plante Moran in November 2013.

Interview Details – Got a first round interview on campus. There is a pre-interview mixer and it was a good opportunity to meet with your interviewer. First round is mainly behavior questions, I got about 6-7 behavior questions. The interviewer is a manager and she is extremely nice. Got a call from hr the next week and arrange a second round. Second round was in their office and the managing partner gave a welcome speech. Second round with two manager and a partner. Interview are mostly conversational. I interviewed in Chicago office and it was a nice office (better than some of the big 4). Get a call from the partner the next Friday to extend an offer

Interview Question – Tell me about what you know about our job.   Answer Question

Summer Inter Interview

Summer Inter

Interviewed at Plante Moran

Interview Details – The process took me 4 weeks

Interview Question – The interview questions were okay   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plante Moran

Worked for Plante Moran? Contribute to the Community!