Plantronics

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Plantronics.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call from the HR and scheduled a short, non-technical phone screen. The HR was very friendly and looked for what I was looking for in an internship.
The second round was on-site and there were two technical interviews with a senior team member and then with the manager. Both seemed technically very sound. From when I entered their office, until I left, I had a very good feeling about the people there and the work atmosphere.

Interview Question – The interviews tested on my understanding of OOPS and in depth questioning of academic projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Santa Cruz, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Plantronics in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview started with the usual introduction and some insight on the position as well as the company by the HR representative. Then there were some basic personality questions like the usual; tell me about a situation when you came across a challenging task and how you dealt with it or like what is your favorite subject at school/university and why do you like it.
 The interviewer was also very interested about the different projects that I had done so far at school and was asking questions about them as well as what was my role in each of them.
I was told that if I pass this interview there would be another phone interview, but this time it would be by a panel of senior management from the company and it would be 1-2 hours long.
I personally thought that I answered most of the questions well and was feeling pretty good about it. However, a few days later I got the usual thanks but no thanks email from the HR and a good luck for my future endeavors.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Plantronics? How can you be of service to the company?   Answer Question

Santa Cruz, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Plantronics in May 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a screening phone call, after that, I went to a series of 1:1 interviews. They went well, but I felt like they were demanding a bit much from an intern.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in the future?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plantronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plantronics Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Plantronics employees and interview candidates.