Plantronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.7

Service Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point. You will meet with your potential supervisor, then you will meet with (or talk over the phone) with the department head.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Asked to describe my resume. Speak confidently, explain relavent skills, projects. Express your interest and you will to work hard. Read as much as you can about DSP Firmware. Be sure to read a bit about speech ehnancement.

Marketing Content Strategies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

They asked mainly about your past experience and little to none technical questions. Emphasis is placed on project management and how you handled difficulties. They start with a phone interview and moved on to an in person interview on the same day. They left a lot of room for your questions to be sure to research Plantronics. Be able to talk about the industry and show your knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very flexible with your wage preferences

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

It was an 3 round interview conducted in 2 hours with 30 mins break. The recruiter greeted me and made me feel welcomed at first. The interviewer are the people that I work with/for when I started working. Over all the interview is not intimidating and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Only one technical question was asked for the 2 hour duration. "what is NPV"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

I had a referral. I understand it is a lot more involved these days. Doing your homework is not enough, you really have to win with someone that is on the team you will be working with or who you will be working for. Even "what will you bring to the table" is not enough.

Interview Questions

I turned down initial offer and negotiated for slightly higher pay, so I did end up accepting.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very long process to get hired here. Average time is 3-4 months. Best to look at this company if you currently have a job. You will end up meeting with 6-7 people with several rounds.

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

They gave me a tour of their amazing facility in Santa Cruz, which was cool. I then met the hiring manager in a very cool conference room. The interview was not intense and the exchange was mostly conversational. I didn't get the job but seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or gotcha type questions.   Answer Question

Local Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Plantronics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

applied via online, 1st phone interview scheduled with a recruiter laster that week. Second phone interview scheduled a month after. Simple employment background questions. Tell me about a time when: issues tracking down 2nd recruiter to conduct 2nd interview. Followed up on 2nd interview of which I was guaranteed a 3rd interview which never happened.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see technology headed within the next 10 years   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics (Santa Cruz, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Hr phone interview, Hiring Manager phone interview, Interview panel final interview (4 members)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plantronics.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the HR and scheduled a short, non-technical phone screen. The HR was very friendly and looked for what I was looking for in an internship. The second round was on-site and there were two technical interviews with a senior team member and then with the manager. Both seemed technically very sound. From when I entered their office, until I left, I had a very good feeling about the people there and the work atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• The interviews tested on my understanding of OOPS and in depth questioning of academic projects.   Answer Question