Plantronics Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2014
Updated May 29, 2014

2.9

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Plantronics.

It was an 3 round interview conducted in 2 hours with 30 mins break. The recruiter greeted me and made me feel welcomed at first. The interviewer are the people that I work with/for when I started working. Over all the interview is not intimidating and very conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Only one technical question was asked for the 2 hour duration. "what is NPV"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics.

I had a referral. I understand it is a lot more involved these days. Doing your homework is not enough, you really have to win with someone that is on the team you will be working with or who you will be working for. Even "what will you bring to the table" is not enough.

Interview Questions

I turned down initial offer and negotiated for slightly higher pay, so I did end up accepting.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Plantronics in October 2013.

Very long process to get hired here. Average time is 3-4 months. Best to look at this company if you currently have a job. You will end up meeting with 6-7 people with several rounds.

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Plantronics.

They gave me a tour of their amazing facility in Santa Cruz, which was cool. I then met the hiring manager in a very cool conference room. The interview was not intense and the exchange was mostly conversational. I didn't get the job but seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult or gotcha type questions.   Answer Question

Local Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Plantronics.

applied via online, 1st phone interview scheduled with a recruiter laster that week. Second phone interview scheduled a month after. Simple employment background questions. Tell me about a time when: issues tracking down 2nd recruiter to conduct 2nd interview. Followed up on 2nd interview of which I was guaranteed a 3rd interview which never happened.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see technology headed within the next 10 years   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Plantronics in May 2013.

Hr phone interview, Hiring Manager phone interview, Interview panel final interview (4 members)

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plantronics.

Applied online and got a call from the HR and scheduled a short, non-technical phone screen. The HR was very friendly and looked for what I was looking for in an internship.
    The second round was on-site and there were two technical interviews with a senior team member and then with the manager. Both seemed technically very sound. From when I entered their office, until I left, I had a very good feeling about the people there and the work atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews tested on my understanding of OOPS and in depth questioning of academic projects.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plantronics in June 2011.

Phone interview is about 30min.
    Four 1:1 interviews. One from HR, three from engineering dept.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Plantronics in October 2010.

Contract to perm

take it or leave it

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Plantronics in May 2010.

First there was a screening phone call, after that, I went to a series of 1:1 interviews. They went well, but I felt like they were demanding a bit much from an intern.