Plastipak Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Technician Interview

Production Technician
Champaign, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in January 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out application at Plastipak. HR called 4 days later to set up a interview. Interviewed with department lead manager and was hired on the spot. Had to talk to HR about pay, insurance and start date. 2 weeks later I was in training and that was 5 years ago.

Negotiation Details – no negotiating. They had a price and I accepted.

Manager Interview

Manager
Detroit, MI

I interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in October 2013.

Interview Details – External Headhunter, calls, meeting with senior management, meeting with board of directors of the local subsidiary. Process very professional. Lasted about 5 weeks. The environment seems to be good, although senior management reinforced they work in a high pressure and multi taski environment. The company decided to opt for a less experienced candidate, due to remuneration/compensation package difference.

Interview Question – Relocation   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Production Technician
Pineville, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in March 2009.

Interview Details – After waiting 4 weeks you end up filling out app 3 time because HR keeps losing them

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The what?????? hahahaha

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1st phone screening. Sample questions based on your resume.
2nd interview. 2 people, one is HR the other is a production manager. Common behavior questions.

Interview Question – Question about consumer experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Plastipak Holdings in July 2011.

Interview Details – phone screen was done first, then in person interview was conducted by 2 people. work culture is good, they are all about the people.

Interview Question – describe a time when something was more difficult than you anticipated.   Answer Question

Worked for Plastipak Holdings? Contribute to the Community!