Plateau Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Automation Interview

Software Engineer Automation
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plateau Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – The company technical recruiter found my resume online and sent me an email with job description. I responded to the email with my latest resume.

After a week recruiter called me discussed with me about the job opportunity and my interest to work for plateau systems. After the conversation he sent me an email requesting convenient time to setup technical phone interview.

The phone interview was purely technical they asked me about core java, servlets, jsp, struts, hibernate and a little about html, java scirpt and ajax.

After the phone interview they called me for an onsite intervew. That went for around 2 hrs. It includes mostly technical and a little hr interview.

Hiring Process:
-----------------------------
Recruiter Call
Technical Phone Interview
On site and Technical and Phone Interview
Background Check

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was negotiating a little bit about the salary. But they sticked to what offered intially

Worked for Plateau Systems? Contribute to the Community!