Platikos Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Assistant/Marketing Coordinator Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Platikos Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery in February 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very brief. I went in for an in-person interview and it was "ok". I met with the Office Manager and the CBO Manager. They described the job but they failed to be completely honest with me abou the owner, the job, the environment, and why the job was available. So when I left my other employer I was under the notion that I was going to a job that would advance my career but sadly after 3 weeks it was a mistake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Slightly yes

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Platikos Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Platikos Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Platikos Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery employees and interview candidates.