Plato's Closet

1.8

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Pretty basic interview: show up with application filled out and resume. The manager will most likely ask you to arrange and colorize clothing or accessories in the store and possibly put an outfit together based on specifications they will provide you with.

Hired on same day. Started working 2 days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Plato's Closet

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

We had a group interview of about 20 people. The interview included a brief get to know you then we had to dress mannequins, finally we concluded with a group activity. I would recommend to dress fashionably and feel free to joke around and have fun.

Interview Questions
    • The mannequin dressing was the most unexpected, but really fun.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Plato's Closet.

I jusy went in asked if they where hiring they gave me an addresses I printed out an app and turned it in, no interview process you get the job if you get the call explained job duties and wage and gave me a shift.

Interview Questions
    • just told me what I would be doing and gave me a shift   Answer Question
    none

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

I was interviewed in less than 10 minutes. After the interview they said there would be a second interview if I was to be considered for the position. Not only was it an interview with the store manager but also the shift manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about what I learnd while in school. If I could go back in history where would I want to go.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Plato's Closet in May 2014.

First there was a group interview with two other people. The manager told me I would hear back within a week. It took more like 3 or 4 weeks. I got the call and came back for a second "interview," in which I had to take a kind of test. It was strange--I had to draw shapes, write things out, things like that, as quickly as possible and the instructions said to pay no attention to precision or penmanship. After that I was hired and was able to basically make my own schedule.

Interview Questions
    • The second "interview" required writing a lot--in cursive. It was a bit of a strain, as I'm not used to writing that much, or at all in cursive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet in March 2014.

My friend told me they were hiring so I went in and asked the manager for an application. I came back an hour later to turn it in and she asked if I had time for an interview! Of course I said yes! It was a short simple interview. Just casual talk and a few basic questions. She then told me to come in the next day to get a feel for the job, three hours later, she offered me the job! I was very surprised considering I have no experience, but super happy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation considering I have no prior experience but the pay was more than fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

one interview...very informal

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Online application then group interview

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Plato's Closet in September 2013.

One interview, I was asked to pick out an outfit as well as a general observation quiz to test skills. It was around two weeks from application to first day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as it was entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Plato's Closet in August 2013.

it was a little ridiculous, the lady told us she doesnt really know how interviews go and just smiled and nodded while we talked. She had no clue what she was doing. Everyone got hired. I thought she was an assistant but later found out she was the owner.

Interview Questions
    • The only question she really asked was what my style was.   Answer Question
    she hired everyone that was in the interview. And I just needed a small part time job til school started.