Plato's Closet Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

I printed off the application they had online and turned it in in person. I received a call 2-3 months later to come in for an interview. The interview took place in the back and was very relaxed and chill. We talk about my application, my previous work experience, and my availability. I was hired during the interview and the manager explained to me some key points about the job such as the dress code, perks, raises, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Plato's Closet

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They were super nice in store. I came with a filled out application and resume, they claimed they'd get back to me by the end of the week. I never heard back from them at all. It was disappointing to say the least.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my resume, previous store experience, and the application they have online.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plato's Closet (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I came in about 5 minutes early, I got to talk to some of the employees and they were nice. Then they sent me into the back. Two managers interviewed me and they were nice, but I didn't get called back.

Interview Questions

• "What are your plans for the future."   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

It was a very easy process. The questions they asked were mostly about yourself and didn't have much relevance to the job except about fashion. Dressed up a mannequin and was asked a few questions about our life and how we live. i got the job quick, within two days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plato's Closet (Naples, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

The manager was very nice and professional. Answered back to my application in a short amount of time. I only had the one interview, and they called me and offered me the position about 2 days later. I came in to fill out paperwork and started 3 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Pretty basic interview: show up with application filled out and resume. The manager will most likely ask you to arrange and colorize clothing or accessories in the store and possibly put an outfit together based on specifications they will provide you with.

Negotiation

Hired on same day. Started working 2 days later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

We had a group interview of about 20 people. The interview included a brief get to know you then we had to dress mannequins, finally we concluded with a group activity. I would recommend to dress fashionably and feel free to joke around and have fun.

Interview Questions

• The mannequin dressing was the most unexpected, but really fun.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

I jusy went in asked if they where hiring they gave me an addresses I printed out an app and turned it in, no interview process you get the job if you get the call explained job duties and wage and gave me a shift.

Interview Questions

• just told me what I would be doing and gave me a shift   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Plato's Closet.

Interview

I was interviewed in less than 10 minutes. After the interview they said there would be a second interview if I was to be considered for the position. Not only was it an interview with the store manager but also the shift manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions about what I learnd while in school. If I could go back in history where would I want to go.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Plato's Closet (Carrollton, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

First there was a group interview with two other people. The manager told me I would hear back within a week. It took more like 3 or 4 weeks. I got the call and came back for a second "interview," in which I had to take a kind of test. It was strange--I had to draw shapes, write things out, things like that, as quickly as possible and the instructions said to pay no attention to precision or penmanship. After that I was hired and was able to basically make my own schedule.

Interview Questions

• The second "interview" required writing a lot--in cursive. It was a bit of a strain, as I'm not used to writing that much, or at all in cursive.   Answer Question