PlattForm Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PlattForm (Olathe, KS) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got a call from HR offering an interview. We set the interview up for the following week. The day before the interview, HR called to reschedule because someone was out sick and would be out all week. HR said they needed to check calendars for some other people and would call back to reschedule. It's been more than a month since that and I still have not received a call back. I have attempted to call them twice to reschedule but have never gotten a response. After that I quit trying and decided this is a company that I wouldn't ever want to work for given the communication I've had with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PlattForm

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PlattForm (Lenexa, KS) in April 2008.

Interview

It wasn't an extremely long process, standard phone and face-to-face

Interview Questions