PlattForm Advertising

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PlattForm Advertising in April 2008.

Interview Details – It wasn't an extremely long process, standard phone and face-to-face

Interview Question – What's you biggest weakness   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Olathe, KS

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PlattForm Advertising in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and a few days later I got a call from HR offering an interview. We set the interview up for the following week. The day before the interview, HR called to reschedule because someone was out sick and would be out all week. HR said they needed to check calendars for some other people and would call back to reschedule. It's been more than a month since that and I still have not received a call back. I have attempted to call them twice to reschedule but have never gotten a response. After that I quit trying and decided this is a company that I wouldn't ever want to work for given the communication I've had with them.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for PlattForm Advertising? Contribute to the Community!