Play It Again Sports

Interviews for Top Jobs at Play It Again Sports

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Play It Again Sports in June 2013.

There was not much of an interview. I submitted my application and was called into the store for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interview resulted in the manager just talking about the job requirements and things that happen in the store on a daily basis. There were very few questions directed at me.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions other than, "Do you have any sales experience?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Play It Again Sports

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Play It Again Sports in September 2010.

Simple printed-off application online in which was handed in personally. Called back about the job a week later and an interview was scheduled. Was then given a two week "trial period" to insure that the necessary tasks of the job could be fulfilled. These tasks included mostly merchandising of the store and also the aspect of customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever had any experience in retail, and am I able to approach/talk to customers to identify their each and every need.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Play It Again Sports in July 2008.

The interview consisted of typical interview questions regarding my experience and qualifications for a Sales Associate position. I had to demonstrate my ability to interact with customers. Something unique to the position was the employer's interest in my athletic experiences. He wanted to know about my specialization in soccer and softball so he could understand where my passions were.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Play It Again Sports.

Was referred to this company by a friend. Owner requested me to speak with him after submitting my application for employment a few days prior. Computer Knowledge, having skills communicating with customers/co-workers is essential for this job. In a "interview" of almost 10 minutes I was told to begin my work!

Interview Questions
    • How would you add extra value to the customers transaction (Will be hard to answer with no past sales experience!)   Answer Question
    My employment

Sales Associate Interview

Easy, few questions and was called back the following day and started two days later. Advise would be to go in and grab an application and ask to talk with the manager and tell her what you are looking for, being friendly and upfront and sometimes you will be able to interview on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Play It Again Sports in August 2010.

The hiring process was fairly simple and quick. The 1 on 1 interview consisted of basic interview questions and some questions about sporting goods knowledge.

Interview Questions

Worked for Play It Again Sports? Contribute to the Community!