PlayPhone Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PlayPhone

This Interview Was A Joke Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at PlayPhone.

I had a very bad feeling at the interview since it was too easy. I think they really need people and they are not too picky which is a red flag for me. Also I got an offer way too fast with a very short deadline to make a decision. I had a very bad feeling about the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions, anyone with basic literacy skills could pass these tests.   Answer Question

I had a bad feeling how they rushed the process and the arrogant attitude of the management.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PlayPhone in October 2012.

It started with a phone interview and after that they brought me in for a face to face meeting. That went great and I was sent an offer letter a couple days after that.

Interview Questions
    • Coming from a PR background and having done the proper research, I wasn't caught off guard with any of the questions.   Answer Question
    Great.

Worked for PlayPhone? Contribute to the Community!