Playfirst Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Data Warehouse Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Playfirst in May 2013.

Very smooth and professional.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was a one day interview and I met with five different people. The company seemed to be struggling and there wasn't much in the way of vision for the future. They seemed to be pleased not to be losing money anymore.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Playfirst in January 2010.

Overall the people I met with were very professional and respectful.

The process started with a recruiter email. then 2 calls. The first was a general screen, the second a follow up after he'd presented my resume to the hiring manager. I was ultimately brought in for an in person

The recruiter was perhaps overly confident that my background was a solid fit. Although we did discuss my background in detail and I expressed concerns about the match, I was brought into the office for an in person interview.

The hiring manager that I spoke with had good questions but it seemed as though she had not really understood the background I had ( or my concerns that I expressed to the recruiter were not conveyed) She was visibly annoyed that I didn't have direct experience in gaming - although this was something I'd addressed with the recruiter and was obvious on my resume.

The net for me as in interviewer - this is why phone screens with the hiring manager are valuable for both sides before the effort of an in person meeting is scheduled.

SDK Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Playfirst in May 2010.

Technical grilling on fundamentals of computer science, application design, architecture design, algorithms, problem solving, puzzels.

Interview Questions
    • Describe different approaches for analyzing sparse array of 0,1,2. Compare and contrast the approaches.   Answer Question
    Resonable

Worked for Playfirst? Contribute to the Community!