Plexus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analog Engineer Interview

Analog Engineer
Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Plexus in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interviewer was a new engineer coming to recruit for Plexus. The on-site interview first started with a benefits briefing followed by technical questions. The technical questions were presented by two engineers. The subject was about circuit analysis and practical components. After this I spoke two different managers. One was a project manager and the other was a staffing manager. I spoke to the project manager first and he asked about my college experience and projects that I have worked on. He also asked what I would do to design a headphone amplifier. The staffing manager would be given projects and then assign manpower to those specific projects. The project manager would be in charge of said projects. If you had a problem, then you could go and see the staffing manager. The staffing manager asked me where I felt that I could fit in. I faltered and said that I could see myself in any position. I should have stated a more assertive answer. Finally there was a group interview at lunch, which was a behavioral interview. I should have expressed myself more freely and more confidently. I learned a lot from this process and will become better at this process.

Interview Question – boost converter timing diagram for each component   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plexus Analog Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Plexus employees and interview candidates.