Plexus Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Neenah, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Interestingly, had to prepare and deliver a PowerPoint presentation on why I should be hired. Wasn't given the presentation template until the night before and had to email it by 9:00am the next day. HR Recruiter thought it was a great presentation although the audience provided very little feedback. Audience was another HR person, 3 program managers and the operations manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you organize and prepare yourself for a busy day?   View Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Neenah, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Plexus in February 2014.

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question
    take it if you want no life

Focus Factory Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Plexus.

Phone screen followed by an onsite interview with a presentation and several small panel interviews with Sr. Management team.

Interview Questions
    • How do you know when something may not ship as committed and how do you deal with it?   View Answer
    Offer, followed by counteroffer, negotiated start date and relocation.

Software Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Plexus.

On campus interview: Asked behavioral and typical interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, group projects, how you work in a group, etc). Also asked a few technical coding questions. Asked about interest in software versus hardware. Asked about computer science classes that I had taken. Overall pretty typical. Lasted 30 - 45 minutes.

Software/Hardware Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plexus.

Started the process by showing up to a campus recruiting session. Gave them my resume and I had a phone call within the week from their area recruiter. I then had an on campus interview for about 45 minutes and a week later a phone interview followed for about 30 minutes. The questions were mostly non-technical but some did revolve around basic engineering topics. If you have a lower GPA, they will grill you on it. As long as you can defend your GPA you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest bug you have encountered? How did you find it? What did you do about it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nampa, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Plexus in July 2009.

I interviewed with 2 separate people. Very cordial. I had a start on this job, since I was a temp-to-hire candidate. I was in this status from March to July.

Interview Questions
    • How would you correct a problem in the MRP.   View Answer
    I was mainly able to get the salary that I thought was competitive tor this job.

Production Associate Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Plexus.

I got this job through Kelly Services. Their interview consisted of an unbelievable test, which consisted of math, spelling, drawing lines inside of lines, and comprehending what you've read.

Interview Questions
    • What wage are you looking for? Why they ask this does not make any sense since the wage is already set. There is no negotiating on this.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. You either accept the job or notl

Electrical Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Plexus.

was young and looking to move West to enjoy the Rocky Mountains.
    The hiring engagement was pretty straight forward. The initial HR representative that I spoke to seemed a bit unpolished, but once you get through to a hiring manger it is much better. For electrical engineering positions you should expect a standard battery of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced – dust off you college text books. People were friendly and seemed to like their jobs. It took a long time for them to tell me one way or another if I got the job. I did not appreciate that.

Interview Questions
    • A standard set of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced and an informal lunch for asking questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plexus.

Phone interview and two on-site visits. HR intern handled most of the arrangements. Good impressions, site does a very good job of house-keeping, which provides a deceptively good impression. Staff is very well qualified; however, middle to upper management a slight smug.

Interview Questions
    • Heavily regulated by the FDA and ISO, have familiarity with these as they relate to the medical sector. Obviously, level of familiarity should be commensurate to the position.   Answer Question
    Very open, however, I had a previous professional relationship w/ the hiring manager and so it was not antagonistic in the least.

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!