Plexus

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.8

Equipment Support Coordinator Interview

I applied on-line for the job and within a week I got a call from HR and had a phone interview, which consisted of a few general questions not related to the job. I was then told I would be contacted for face to face interview within a few days. I was contacted and had the face to face interview the following week. I found out during this interview that the job I applied for was a new job category for the company. I interviewed with the hiring manager and there were no job related questions, just "what if" type of questions about working with people, etc. I was then interviewed by one of his reports, who had nothing to do with the job I applied for, but asked general questions about my work habits. Since I had worked at this company as a contractor 2 years earlier in a different capacity, I asked about the different people I worked with back then and if they were still employed there. I was surprised to be told that the person who had trained me at my job a few years earlier was also interviewing for this position! Yikes! I didn't know what to say at that point, but the interview was over. The HR person then told me I would be contacted if I were to be offered the job. I was called a couple of days later and was given an offer. I negotiated for a bit more and got it.

It was pretty simple. They offered me a certain amount, and I asked for another 0.50/hr and got it.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plexus.

Interview was very straightforward. Met with test engineering manager and senior test engineer for on-site interview. Was asked very basic questions - nothing too technical. Was contacted a few days later with written offer letter from HR. Negotiated salary and signing bonus over the phone and agreed on a start date at the end of the month.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot remember any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Interestingly, had to prepare and deliver a PowerPoint presentation on why I should be hired. Wasn't given the presentation template until the night before and had to email it by 9:00am the next day. HR Recruiter thought it was a great presentation although the audience provided very little feedback. Audience was another HR person, 3 program managers and the operations manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you organize and prepare yourself for a busy day?   View Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Focus Factory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Plexus.

Phone screen followed by an onsite interview with a presentation and several small panel interviews with Sr. Management team.

Interview Questions
    • How do you know when something may not ship as committed and how do you deal with it?   View Answer
    Offer, followed by counteroffer, negotiated start date and relocation.

Software Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Plexus.

On campus interview: Asked behavioral and typical interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, group projects, how you work in a group, etc). Also asked a few technical coding questions. Asked about interest in software versus hardware. Asked about computer science classes that I had taken. Overall pretty typical. Lasted 30 - 45 minutes.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Plexus in February 2014.

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question
    take it if you want no life

Software/Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Plexus.

Started the process by showing up to a campus recruiting session. Gave them my resume and I had a phone call within the week from their area recruiter. I then had an on campus interview for about 45 minutes and a week later a phone interview followed for about 30 minutes. The questions were mostly non-technical but some did revolve around basic engineering topics. If you have a lower GPA, they will grill you on it. As long as you can defend your GPA you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest bug you have encountered? How did you find it? What did you do about it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Plexus.

I got this job through Kelly Services. Their interview consisted of an unbelievable test, which consisted of math, spelling, drawing lines inside of lines, and comprehending what you've read.

Interview Questions
    • What wage are you looking for? Why they ask this does not make any sense since the wage is already set. There is no negotiating on this.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. You either accept the job or notl

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Plexus.

was young and looking to move West to enjoy the Rocky Mountains.
    The hiring engagement was pretty straight forward. The initial HR representative that I spoke to seemed a bit unpolished, but once you get through to a hiring manger it is much better. For electrical engineering positions you should expect a standard battery of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced – dust off you college text books. People were friendly and seemed to like their jobs. It took a long time for them to tell me one way or another if I got the job. I did not appreciate that.

Interview Questions
    • A standard set of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced and an informal lunch for asking questions.   Answer Question