Plexus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Interview

I applied on-line for the job and within a week I got a call from HR and had a phone interview, which consisted of a few general questions not related to the job. I was then told I would be contacted for face to face interview within a few days. I was contacted and had the face to face interview the following week. I found out during this interview that the job I applied for was a new job category for the company. I interviewed with the hiring manager and there were no job related questions, just "what if" type of questions about working with people, etc. I was then interviewed by one of his reports, who had nothing to do with the job I applied for, but asked general questions about my work habits. Since I had worked at this company as a contractor 2 years earlier in a different capacity, I asked about the different people I worked with back then and if they were still employed there. I was surprised to be told that the person who had trained me at my job a few years earlier was also interviewing for this position! Yikes! I didn't know what to say at that point, but the interview was over. The HR person then told me I would be contacted if I were to be offered the job. I was called a couple of days later and was given an offer. I negotiated for a bit more and got it.

Negotiation

It was pretty simple. They offered me a certain amount, and I asked for another 0.50/hr and got it.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Appleton, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

You take a test, and go through a very easy interview. There's a drug test that might take awhile depending on the day (mine took about an hour) Nothing to be worried about if going through Kelly Services and you're clean.

Interview Questions

• The test is a bunch of mental competency questions, but they don't review it much.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Was interviewed through temp agency. Was so easy it wasn't funny. Everyone gets through. You go to the temp agency office and they do some very basic interview questions. It lasts approximately 15 minutes from start to finish. They do a quick drug test and give you the results real fast.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name.....can you lift 50lbs and stand for extended hours?   1 Answer

Purchasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2014.

Interview

The whole process lasted for about 15 mins. I was told to introduce myself and the hiring manager went on to talk about the job scope and working environment for the next 10 mins, basically describing how hard it will be working in the department and making sure that I am positive this is the job I want. Nothing technical was asked.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it if you want no life

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Met with test engineering manager and senior test engineer for on-site interview. Was asked very basic questions - nothing too technical. Was contacted a few days later with written offer letter from HR. Negotiated salary and signing bonus over the phone and agreed on a start date at the end of the month.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

Company policy is to have you come in and do a Powerpoint presentation to management team on your background. Initial discussions were good and open, but on day of presentation I was not feeling well so likely did not look 100%. HR states that they give all candidates feedback on how things went, but this was not my experience. Only through the recruiter did I find out that they did not like that I looked "tired". I was just coming off surgery and not doing great that day. No one asked me if I was feeling OK, but I guess I could have explained but did not. Overall, they seem like an arrogant bunch.

Interview Questions

• They wanted information about my present employer (a competitor) more than anything.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus in May 2009.

Interview

The company was very fair and flexible regarding the interview times. They paid for the flight and all other expenses. The questions asked were straight forward and focused on my personality and experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an onsite interview with a presentation and several small panel interviews with Sr. Management team.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when something may not ship as committed and how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer, followed by counteroffer, negotiated start date and relocation.