Plexus Interview Questions & Reviews

27 interviews

2.9

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Applied online for a production supervisor position. I was called and an appointment for a phone interview was made. Interviewer called and we talked for a bit and I was informed that the position had been filled internally. The interviewer was pleasant and professional, I was able to ask followup questions about the possibles of a position like this opening up again as well as talking about my experience and qualifications regarding filling a slot like this.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Neenah, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Plexus in February 2014.

took a drug test through Kelly services. wasn't hard at all they will take you. you talk to someone. answer a few questions then take a drug test. easy nothing else to say about this process that's how easy it was

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. they are desperate for people. they will hire you as long as you pass the test   Answer Question
    take it if you want no life

Focus Factory Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Plexus.

Phone screen followed by an onsite interview with a presentation and several small panel interviews with Sr. Management team.

Interview Questions
    • How do you know when something may not ship as committed and how do you deal with it?   View Answer
    Offer, followed by counteroffer, negotiated start date and relocation.

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plexus in May 2009.

The company was very fair and flexible regarding the interview times. They paid for the flight and all other expenses. The questions asked were straight forward and focused on my personality and experiences.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plexus in January 2009.

Company policy is to have you come in and do a Powerpoint presentation to management team on your background. Initial discussions were good and open, but on day of presentation I was not feeling well so likely did not look 100%. HR states that they give all candidates feedback on how things went, but this was not my experience. Only through the recruiter did I find out that they did not like that I looked "tired". I was just coming off surgery and not doing great that day. No one asked me if I was feeling OK, but I guess I could have explained but did not. Overall, they seem like an arrogant bunch.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted information about my present employer (a competitor) more than anything.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Plexus.

Talked to a recruiter at a career fair, then the next day (or 2 days later) had an interview on campus. Pretty routine interview asking me about my resume and experiences. He said he'd recommend me for the next step, and a week or two later I got an email from them. I drove out to Neenah WI (they paid for gas and the hotel), and had an all day interview consisting of a tour, meeting with HR (they went over benefits, which I thought was really weird), and a couple of skills tests. One test was about the software process (requirements, design, implementation, etc), and one was a programming test. They said they had the same test for all skill levels, and I missed a fair amount of questions. Got an offer a week later via email.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think I want to hear
      Had other skills questions
        Answer Question

They only gave me about a week to decide, the offer was quite a bit lower than others I had gotten (though still quite reasonable), and it was out in Neenah WI - I got a job closer to home

Electrical Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Plexus.

was young and looking to move West to enjoy the Rocky Mountains.
    The hiring engagement was pretty straight forward. The initial HR representative that I spoke to seemed a bit unpolished, but once you get through to a hiring manger it is much better. For electrical engineering positions you should expect a standard battery of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced – dust off you college text books. People were friendly and seemed to like their jobs. It took a long time for them to tell me one way or another if I got the job. I did not appreciate that.

Interview Questions
    • A standard set of technical questions starting from basic to more advanced and an informal lunch for asking questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plexus.

Phone interview and two on-site visits. HR intern handled most of the arrangements. Good impressions, site does a very good job of house-keeping, which provides a deceptively good impression. Staff is very well qualified; however, middle to upper management a slight smug.

Interview Questions
    • Heavily regulated by the FDA and ISO, have familiarity with these as they relate to the medical sector. Obviously, level of familiarity should be commensurate to the position.   Answer Question
    Very open, however, I had a previous professional relationship w/ the hiring manager and so it was not antagonistic in the least.

Production Associate Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Plexus.

I got this job through Kelly Services. Their interview consisted of an unbelievable test, which consisted of math, spelling, drawing lines inside of lines, and comprehending what you've read.

Interview Questions
    • What wage are you looking for? Why they ask this does not make any sense since the wage is already set. There is no negotiating on this.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. You either accept the job or notl

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nampa, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Plexus in July 2009.

I interviewed with 2 separate people. Very cordial. I had a start on this job, since I was a temp-to-hire candidate. I was in this status from March to July.

Interview Questions
    • How would you correct a problem in the MRP.   View Answer
    I was mainly able to get the salary that I thought was competitive tor this job.

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!