Plexus Mechanical Engineer II Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plexus in June 2010.

Went through a phone screen which was more of an informal background conversation than a technical screening. Went in for in person interview the next week, but was not very impressed with the whole operation. One interviewer kept getting calls on his cell phone. Many of the interviewers were very nice and seemed reasonable regarding their mix of personality and technical review and critique. The guy who appeared to be the "lead engineer" was a little arrogant, and I believe he must suffer ADD given his jumpy nature from subject to subject. The interview questions from the director level and management did not match the job description I was given, which I was not expecting. Interview took all day with no breaks other than lunch, and was a bit tiring by the end of the day. I left knowing they weren't interested in me, and I was not interested in them, unfortunately I wasted a vacation day to interview.

Interview Questions
  • generic drawing to convert 3D into three 2D views   Answer Question
  • calculate increased cost of fuel consumption assuming the govt passed a law requiring daytime running headlights.   View Answer