Plexus Product Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Neenah, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Plexus in April 2011.

Phone interview was brief and to the point. Prior experience, company values - overall just a screening.

Tour of the company followed at my next visit. The premises are impressive on the manufacturing floor.

In person interview was quite difficult. Round-Robin style group interview took place after I took 15 minutes to present myself and my prior experiences. The group interview was difficult mainly because each interviewer had a specific set of questions to ask, and each question could compound off the previous answer you gave. Be careful with what examples that you use from your previous experience.

Technical questions were present but minimal for an engineering position. Total time elapsed for the interview was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • You are given a box with 4 holes. The holes are not in proper alignment within the assembly. What do you do to fix the problem?   Answer Question

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!