Plexus Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plexus in July 2014.

Interview

Interestingly, had to prepare and deliver a PowerPoint presentation on why I should be hired. Wasn't given the presentation template until the night before and had to email it by 9:00am the next day. HR Recruiter thought it was a great presentation although the audience provided very little feedback. Audience was another HR person, 3 program managers and the operations manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize and prepare yourself for a busy day?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Plexus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

A brief phone interview expressing interest followed by an invitation to attend an in person meeting. Required to prepare a slide show presentation selling yourself to the business. This is not an unreasonable request however given the pay grade offered it seems a bit much. The in person interview gives you a lot of insights into the culture (obvious team tension).

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you will be a good fit for the Plexus corporation given your previous experience in a different industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

Company policy is to have you come in and do a Powerpoint presentation to management team on your background. Initial discussions were good and open, but on day of presentation I was not feeling well so likely did not look 100%. HR states that they give all candidates feedback on how things went, but this was not my experience. Only through the recruiter did I find out that they did not like that I looked "tired". I was just coming off surgery and not doing great that day. No one asked me if I was feeling OK, but I guess I could have explained but did not. Overall, they seem like an arrogant bunch.

Interview Questions

• They wanted information about my present employer (a competitor) more than anything.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plexus (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Interview session is simple. However candidates need to know more about EMS industry, EMS environment, PCBA experience, EMS culture. Customer sudden upsize demand, last minute PO, many ECO activities, RMA is high return.

Interview Questions

• How long you can stay with Plexus?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basic pay need to higher as the internal increment and promotion is very very limited.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus in May 2009.

Interview

The company was very fair and flexible regarding the interview times. They paid for the flight and all other expenses. The questions asked were straight forward and focused on my personality and experiences.