Plexus

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Neenah, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plexus in January 2009.

Interview Details – Company policy is to have you come in and do a Powerpoint presentation to management team on your background. Initial discussions were good and open, but on day of presentation I was not feeling well so likely did not look 100%. HR states that they give all candidates feedback on how things went, but this was not my experience. Only through the recruiter did I find out that they did not like that I looked "tired". I was just coming off surgery and not doing great that day. No one asked me if I was feeling OK, but I guess I could have explained but did not. Overall, they seem like an arrogant bunch.

Interview Question – They wanted information about my present employer (a competitor) more than anything.   View Answer

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Plexus in March 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview session is simple. However candidates need to know more about EMS industry, EMS environment, PCBA experience, EMS culture. Customer sudden upsize demand, last minute PO, many ECO activities, RMA is high return.

Interview Question – How long you can stay with Plexus?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Basic pay need to higher as the internal increment and promotion is very very limited.

Program Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plexus in May 2009.

Interview Details – The company was very fair and flexible regarding the interview times. They paid for the flight and all other expenses. The questions asked were straight forward and focused on my personality and experiences.

Interview Questions

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!