Plexus Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plexus.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Met with test engineering manager and senior test engineer for on-site interview. Was asked very basic questions - nothing too technical. Was contacted a few days later with written offer letter from HR. Negotiated salary and signing bonus over the phone and agreed on a start date at the end of the month.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Plexus

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

HR asked if I was interested and said I was qualified. Spoke to Recruiter, answered pre-screening questions. Took skills assessment test and the results were scored. After test, moved on to 1:1 Interview with Mgr, who asked why I was interested in the company, my background, what I like about Plexus and then some technical questions. HR was friendly and remembered me from previous internship. I felt comfortable speaking with anyone and the work culture is focused on employees and their satisfaction as well as making sure they reach their personal and career goals. Still awaiting feedback....

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you applied you leadership skills during a conflict?   Answer Question
    • How would you measure the input current of a power supply that has a supply voltage of 120V and outputs 5V @ 5A with a 1 Ohn load resistor? Also, how would you measure the ripple effect of the output voltage   Answer Question