Plexus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Neenah, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Plexus in April 2010.

Interview Details – HR asked if I was interested and said I was qualified. Spoke to Recruiter, answered pre-screening questions. Took skills assessment test and the results were scored. After test, moved on to 1:1 Interview with Mgr, who asked why I was interested in the company, my background, what I like about Plexus and then some technical questions. HR was friendly and remembered me from previous internship. I felt comfortable speaking with anyone and the work culture is focused on employees and their satisfaction as well as making sure they reach their personal and career goals. Still awaiting feedback....

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you applied you leadership skills during a conflict?   Answer Question
  • How would you measure the input current of a power supply that has a supply voltage of 120V and outputs 5V @ 5A with a 1 Ohn load resistor? Also, how would you measure the ripple effect of the output voltage   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plexus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plexus Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Plexus employees and interview candidates.