Pluckers Wing Bar

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Marcos, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in December 2012.

Interview Details – They called me to come in for a interview. I met with a manager and asked me basic interview questions. I then waited a couple days and they told me to come in for a second interview. They basically then offered me the job. I had to go the headquarters to pass a skills test and learn about the company. After that you have 2 weeks of training and then your in.

Interview Question – If you were a shoe what king would you be? It is meant to throw you off.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

San Marcos, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in February 2012.

Interview Details – After getting a call back to come in for an interview at Pluckers, i had to go to an orientation in Austin, Tx. There we filled out all the necessary paper work while also taking a menu test that had to be passed by 70 or more percent to continue on to training at the store you were hired from.

Interview Question – Why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in October 2013.

Interview Details – Simple interview. Very personable, normal conversation. They just want to know that you have a good attitude/personality. Willing to give anyone a chance or give them their first job.

Interview Question – They like you more if you eat there, they asked me my favorite things to eat. Make sure you have a response!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Grapevine, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in May 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online, then just to check up I stopped by and filled out an application in person. They called me in for an interview the next day and as I was leaving, called me back and offered me the position. Then, they give you a menu test to study for and you have get atleast 90% right in order to go further in the company. If you fail, you just go home.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified to be a server? (I previously have never served before.)   View Answer

Worked for Pluckers Wing Bar? Contribute to the Community!