Pluckers Wing Bar Server Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in December 2012.

They called me to come in for a interview. I met with a manager and asked me basic interview questions. I then waited a couple days and they told me to come in for a second interview. They basically then offered me the job. I had to go the headquarters to pass a skills test and learn about the company. After that you have 2 weeks of training and then your in.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a shoe what king would you be? It is meant to throw you off.   Answer Question
none

Other Interview Reviews for Pluckers Wing Bar

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in February 2012.

After getting a call back to come in for an interview at Pluckers, i had to go to an orientation in Austin, Tx. There we filled out all the necessary paper work while also taking a menu test that had to be passed by 70 or more percent to continue on to training at the store you were hired from.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grapevine, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in May 2011.

I filled out an application online, then just to check up I stopped by and filled out an application in person. They called me in for an interview the next day and as I was leaving, called me back and offered me the position. Then, they give you a menu test to study for and you have get atleast 90% right in order to go further in the company. If you fail, you just go home.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified to be a server? (I previously have never served before.)   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pluckers Wing Bar

Worked for Pluckers Wing Bar? Contribute to the Community!