Plum Creek Timber

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Architect Interview

Senior Architect
Meridian, ID

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Plum Creek Timber in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was working as a consultant for the compnay so it wasn't a traditional interview. I had a lunch with the IT director to discuss pay and logistics. Since I had already worked for the company as a consultant for several it was already understood what my skills were.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel as much as 25% of my time, or relocate if needed.   View Answer
  • Describe your methodology for project delivery and for new software construction   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be persisant.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plum Creek Timber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum Creek Timber interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Plum Creek Timber employees and interview candidates.