Plum Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Plum Market in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty standard. Except I was asked 2 questions I know are illegal:
Do you plan on having kids? - so ilegal
What kind of car do you drive? - you can only ask if they have reliable transportation.

I interviewed first with an HR manager type, although that was not his title. On the second interview I met the owner. He was the one who asked the illegal questions. I noticed this right away as I used to hire people myself.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked for a difficult and irrational boss?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none. I balked at the salary offered and was promised a 6 month performance review with a possible increase in salary. Never got the review.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plum Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum Market Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Plum Market employees and interview candidates.