Pocket Kings

www.fulltiltpoker.com
  www.fulltiltpoker.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pocket Kings in April 2011.

The interview took about 5 hours, with 5 different people.
At the beginning there was a small presentation of the company and then we got the the actual talk.
Everybody asked his own questions, starting from very technical details to career history, etc.
Overall everybody was very nice, highly skilled and knowledgeable. Very good behaviour, very nice feedback. All the people I saw had a copy of my CV in front of them and were constantly taking notes on it.
All underlined that the company has high demands from its employees, but the rewards are high.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what's the difference between one function and another.   View Answer
During the interview I was asked what's my target salary range. Because I was offered lower than I've asked, I was able to negotiate through the recruitment agency to get the minimum I've required.
I'd tell anyone that gets an offer from them to ask for what they really think you're worth, because PK can afford it, and if they think you're worth it - then you'll get you number.