Point B Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Point B (Denver, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Point B is an exceptional company that really values their employees and customers. The interview process is involved because they want to make sure everyone coming in the door is a good fit, not just for the company, but for the candidate. To get an offer here, you have to be a real superstar -- college honor graduates, MBA's, and doctorates are the norm. Every person I've spoken with say this is hands-down the best company culture they''ve ever encountered and say they can't imagine working anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most successful engagement at Accenture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Point B

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Point B in June 2010.

Interview

Cultural fit is significant for this company. During the process I was given feedback when I answered something or was not as forthcoming with sharing personal information as their employees generally would be.

Interview Questions

• Provide a 1 page writing sample as to the steps you would go to in order to set up a PMO at a client.   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume and tell me how you moved from one position to the other.   Answer Question