PointClear

Interviews for Top Jobs at PointClear

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PointClear in February 2012.

Good company, Very good impression of working environment based on employee referral

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a problem dealt with at past employer and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Compensation was less that what I was making at my previous job and what was acceptable with my current level of experience. They wanted to hire me but I think they are really looking for people with less experience and willing to accept incomes in the mid to high 30's.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PointClear in November 2011.

The interview process is very relaxed. Between casual dress and the overall environment. There is a role play that is very elementary, just go through the general ABC's, they just want to see if you have ever sold. The first 1:1 interview will consist of a side by side on the phones, then an interview with a director. They are very honest, so don't read between the lines. This is not a position for a career. Finally the COO will meet with you and go over the personality test. All and all, a very light interview, they really like seeing you can cold call.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you take a step backwards for this posiition?   View Answer
    The negotiation process is deceiving, the range is 40-48 I believe, most everyone is under 43k. My advice, push for the cap, because there is no commission.