PointClear Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.3

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PointClear (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative. I was advised of the expectations as a potential employee. It was a very detailed interview. The interview was very conversational with both me and the interviewer providing questions and answers. The interviewer was upfront and honest about what they are looking for. I was advised to do research on the company and review their job description and get back with them if I was still interested.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I handled a difficult call   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PointClear (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Good company, Very good impression of working environment based on employee referral

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a problem dealt with at past employer and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Compensation was less that what I was making at my previous job and what was acceptable with my current level of experience. They wanted to hire me but I think they are really looking for people with less experience and willing to accept incomes in the mid to high 30's.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PointClear in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very relaxed. Between casual dress and the overall environment. There is a role play that is very elementary, just go through the general ABC's, they just want to see if you have ever sold. The first 1:1 interview will consist of a side by side on the phones, then an interview with a director. They are very honest, so don't read between the lines. This is not a position for a career. Finally the COO will meet with you and go over the personality test. All and all, a very light interview, they really like seeing you can cold call.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a step backwards for this posiition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process is deceiving, the range is 40-48 I believe, most everyone is under 43k. My advice, push for the cap, because there is no commission.