Pointivity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrative Interview

Network Administrative
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pointivity in July 2010.

Interview Details – A test was given and consisted of basic IT questions. I passed it with flying colors. They told me I passed the written test very well.

During the interview process it seems they were looking for somewhat of entry level type of worker but expected the worker to have some extraordinary skills. Most IT professionals would consider this a "Call Center" type of job.

Would not recommend for anyone in mid-career as this company is seemingly a private small business type of company.

Interview Question – Do you want to do more technical work or more managerial work.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The interviewers didn't seem all too friendly at all especially the upper management lady. She seemed very picky and ask mind game questions during the interview. Not Straight forward and clean cut.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pointivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pointivity interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pointivity employees and interview candidates.