Pointivity

Candidate Interview Review

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pointivity in July 2010.

A test was given and consisted of basic IT questions. I passed it with flying colors. They told me I passed the written test very well.

During the interview process it seems they were looking for somewhat of entry level type of worker but expected the worker to have some extraordinary skills. Most IT professionals would consider this a "Call Center" type of job.

Would not recommend for anyone in mid-career as this company is seemingly a private small business type of company.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to do more technical work or more managerial work.   Answer Question

The interviewers didn't seem all too friendly at all especially the upper management lady. She seemed very picky and ask mind game questions during the interview. Not Straight forward and clean cut.