Pokemon USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pokemon USA in March 2009.

Interview Details – After being approuched by a headhunter I was granted an in-person interview with members of Pokemon's HR and management team. I was introduced to a few people, and really enjoyed talking with them. I thought that my skills, experiance, and personallity would be a great fit. The office was very nice and the people seemed to have a real passion from the product. I would have loved the opportunity to join the team. I was told that they had another canidate that they were bringing in and would get back to me by Friday of that week.

However, after my interview I had no direct contact from Pokemon, even after I mailed to say what a pleasure it was to meet everyone (which it really was). Two weeks later the headhunter was still trying to get an answer from them. She never did get feedback on why I was not the canidate selected for the job offer. I was dissapointed in the lack of follow through I felt after the interview. I know as an HR professional that I'd never leave a canidate hanging on for over two weeks after telling them I would be back in contact before the end of the week.

If you are working with a headhunter and they want you to interview at Pokemon don't count on getting any feedback after the interview, even if you e-mail and ask for it.

Interview Question – What do we offer that your current job doesn't?   View Answer

Worked for Pokemon USA? Contribute to the Community!