Polaris FT

Average Difficulty
87 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview Details – Interview, Persoanilty, Options, Benefits, Progression

Interview Question – Moving to a new Company   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Polaris FT in August 2010.

Interview Details – There was phone interview first followed by 1:1 interview with Morgan Stanley. Once I cleared the 1:1 interview, there was another phone interview with the Executive Director. There were basic behavioral questions about my background, experience and interest level in the job I was applying for.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but it was not for much. As it was during peak of recession I couldn't leverage much in the salary field

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Polaris FT in January 2009.

Interview Details – this was for an onsite position so the interview was mainly done for a particular client. so there was a screening by polaris followed by a round of client interview covering core java, threading, spring struts hibernate

Interview Question – What is the difference between creating String as new () and literal?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Polaris FT in December 2008.

Interview Details – Had a phone call for 30 mins and thats it

Interview Question – Asked about the background and projects done   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Polaris FT in July 2010.

Interview Details – Need to wait til your end when we go to walkins.Walkins will be conducted and recruter will send a mail on notification.The interview process will complete in a day.

Interview Question – Asked to explain the hierarchy of the project in detail.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview Details – Two rounds of technical and HR round. It was not tedious and was seemed to be little repetitive in the technical part, though it was for some reason. Basic Level and Conceptual

Interview Question – Mostly basic questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview Details – Two Technical Rounds and one HR Round.
First Round is more into Technical & Domain. You can expect more questions in this round.
Second Round is Banking Domain & Process with Senior Management.
HR will discuss third round for package.

Interview Question – They asked Accounting Entries part..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once you join, you may not get good hike. So initially you need to get a good salary.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Polaris FT

Interview Details – There are much as 3 or 4 rounds. Hiring process depends on through employee referral or direct recruitment. First you will be interviewed by the employers based on their experience levels.

Interview Question – written test was difficult   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Polaris FT in February 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Recruited: Hiring process involves a preliminary Aptitude test and then a Skill test (Java/JSP). It was followed by a one hour Tech interview and an hour of HR interview. Selected candidates were given the offer letter the very night. It was followed by a series of mail communication until the eventual Joining date was given.

Interview Question – SWOT analysis of yourself.   Answer Question

Senior Project Lead Interview

Senior Project Lead
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview Details – not much interviewed as the level 1 technical panel was not competent enough.
2nd round was with customer from UK and it was a tough discussion for 1hr+
HR round was quite good and mostly salary was discussed...

Interview Question – all technical questions for 1hr. +   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary offered was negotiated a lot... finally i accepted as i was offered a joining bonus..

Interviews for Top Jobs at Polaris FT

Worked for Polaris FT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polaris FT interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews posted anonymously by Polaris FT employees and interview candidates.