Polaris FT

First Round - Written test
    Second Round - Techinical round
    Third Round - Managiral Round
    Fourth Round - HR Round
    It is not a much difficult process. We have to be perfect in all basics also basic concepts with examples.

Interview Questions
    • First Round - Written test
      Second Round - Techinical round
      Third Round - Managiral Round
      Fourth Round - HR Round

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview, Persoanilty, Options, Benefits, Progression

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Polaris FT in August 2010.

There was phone interview first followed by 1:1 interview with Morgan Stanley. Once I cleared the 1:1 interview, there was another phone interview with the Executive Director. There were basic behavioral questions about my background, experience and interest level in the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but it was not for much. As it was during peak of recession I couldn't leverage much in the salary field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polaris FT in January 2009.

this was for an onsite position so the interview was mainly done for a particular client. so there was a screening by polaris followed by a round of client interview covering core java, threading, spring struts hibernate

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between creating String as new () and literal?   View Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polaris FT in December 2008.

Had a phone call for 30 mins and thats it

Project Engineer Interview

face to face two rounds of technical skills and this will be ok ok type
    written test will be conducted if less than year of experience this will be on apti n logical reasoning
    finally hr round will be conducted

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Polaris FT.

2 technical. 1client interview 1 HR round. Tech may easy or difficult depending upon the client. Generally good preparation is enough to get an offer. Good pay depending upon negotiation skills.

Interview Questions
    • If concurent hashmap works in a synchronised manner, then why is it called concurrent?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris FT in November 2014.

After waiting almost 3 hours without any courtesy of asking for water, tea or coffee i was called for interview and a monkey came to take my interview. This interview was for QATAR location and he asked me idiotic question and he was having fun by asking these silly questions and when i told him u r wasting my time and u r not worth it, he was silent and so i left the interview in between because i did not want to see his down face. This is my exp. with this company.

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Polaris FT in November 2014.

Was very disappointed on the whole. Polaris FT being an MNC was expecting much.

The HR people really have no clue about the Job description or the basic details about the opportunity they share. They do call from their personal mobile numbers and have no official mail communication about the interview schedule and all. even the interviewer didn't have an idea about the interview scheduled and what position the interviewer has come for all those basic info.

The Campus was quite good, but all the people working there were looking like artificial faces. It has no start-up culture as they speak on their website. Everyone is being too much professional, which makes you feel like you are in some alien space center.

Interview Questions
    • I had already spoken with the interviewer on phone and interviewer was again again asking for my details from start.   Answer Question

Consultant, Product Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris FT.

First round was an online test, testing aptitude and Java skills. Second round was a Group Discussion round. And the third and final round was a short HR interview. The Group Discussion was based on the technical as well as social issues. Speaking about the technical interview, it was basically based on the CV and started with the regular question 'Tell me about yourself?'. The interviewer asked about the various projects that I've done. The interview concluded with the question that do I have any location preferences.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not much tough in the online round from the aptitude part, but yes, I would say the level of questions from the Java section was quite tough and covered a wide range of applications of Java like, databases, servelets, etc.   Answer Question