Polaris FT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First Round - Written test
    Second Round - Techinical round
    Third Round - Managiral Round
    Fourth Round - HR Round
    It is not a much difficult process. We have to be perfect in all basics also basic concepts with examples.

Interview Questions

• First Round - Written test
      Second Round - Techinical round
      Third Round - Managiral Round
      Fourth Round - HR Round

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

Interview, Persoanilty, Options, Benefits, Progression

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Polaris FT (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

There was phone interview first followed by 1:1 interview with Morgan Stanley. Once I cleared the 1:1 interview, there was another phone interview with the Executive Director. There were basic behavioral questions about my background, experience and interest level in the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but it was not for much. As it was during peak of recession I couldn't leverage much in the salary field

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polaris FT (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

this was for an onsite position so the interview was mainly done for a particular client. so there was a screening by polaris followed by a round of client interview covering core java, threading, spring struts hibernate

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between creating String as new () and literal?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polaris FT (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2008.

Interview

Had a phone call for 30 mins and thats it

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

Easy, not much difficult questions. Seemed they want the candidate desperately. only two rounds were taken on telephonic and PI. Got the offer on the next day. It was very easy.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polaris FT in June 2015.

Interview

I got a call form one of consultancy from Chennai. Drive was conducted in Bangalore Polaris. We have written test first qualified people were called for technical round and then Manager as well as HR.

Interview Questions

• In technical had simple conversation basic questions on Core Java and Spring. Manager round was took around one and half hour   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Polaris FT (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I have gone through Polaris interview on 15th may, i cleared all the rounds and got verbal offer along with the interview management system card, but 1month passed i didn't get offer letter till now, when i am asking the HR about the offer he is saying "you will get it soon". i cleared all 3rounds of interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Polaris FT (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1)First Round-Aptitude and Technical Test.(Java and web service concepts like servelets,jsp).
    2)Technical cum Managerial Round-Project related questions and general hr questions were asked. And area of interest was asked and they will prefer you if your area of interest is Java. Else you have to justify that you will adapt to it in a convincing way.Your attitude and how well you speak also matters.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

It was quite good and fast. I would rate interview as an average. Interviewers had made me comfortable and explained the roles and responibilites nicely. I really liked the process.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions on Technology and Behavioural skills   Answer Question