Polaris FT Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

face to face two rounds of technical skills and this will be ok ok type
    written test will be conducted if less than year of experience this will be on apti n logical reasoning
    finally hr round will be conducted

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

2 technical. 1client interview 1 HR round. Tech may easy or difficult depending upon the client. Generally good preparation is enough to get an offer. Good pay depending upon negotiation skills.

Interview Questions

• If concurent hashmap works in a synchronised manner, then why is it called concurrent?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris FT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

After waiting almost 3 hours without any courtesy of asking for water, tea or coffee i was called for interview and a monkey came to take my interview. This interview was for QATAR location and he asked me idiotic question and he was having fun by asking these silly questions and when i told him u r wasting my time and u r not worth it, he was silent and so i left the interview in between because i did not want to see his down face. This is my exp. with this company.

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Polaris FT (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was very disappointed on the whole. Polaris FT being an MNC was expecting much.

The HR people really have no clue about the Job description or the basic details about the opportunity they share. They do call from their personal mobile numbers and have no official mail communication about the interview schedule and all. even the interviewer didn't have an idea about the interview scheduled and what position the interviewer has come for all those basic info.

The Campus was quite good, but all the people working there were looking like artificial faces. It has no start-up culture as they speak on their website. Everyone is being too much professional, which makes you feel like you are in some alien space center.

Interview Questions

• I had already spoken with the interviewer on phone and interviewer was again again asking for my details from start.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

First round was an online test, testing aptitude and Java skills. Second round was a Group Discussion round. And the third and final round was a short HR interview. The Group Discussion was based on the technical as well as social issues. Speaking about the technical interview, it was basically based on the CV and started with the regular question 'Tell me about yourself?'. The interviewer asked about the various projects that I've done. The interview concluded with the question that do I have any location preferences.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not much tough in the online round from the aptitude part, but yes, I would say the level of questions from the Java section was quite tough and covered a wide range of applications of Java like, databases, servelets, etc.   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Interview

Average for a Test Manager, no technocal questions they just asked about the present process and nothing techei

NOt good package

Interview

Informal interview process. Didn't seem on professional level on competing companies. Company is run in Indian way and anyone not from India will feel a bit intimidated. There was just one interview with the manager and nothing else.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was incredibly smooth. The interviewers had studied my credentials and already had a position in mind. They made it a two way discussion and told me a lot about the company, to help me keep my answers relevant. It was a welcoming process. I liked the two step interview process by the department heads. The first step prepared you for a brief final interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions during the first two rounds. They knew what they were looking for, and at. And they made sure I did, too. The HR interview after all this was a bit jarring, like starting all over again. Concerns of competence, experience and expectation that I had addressed in the first two rounds were being raised again by the concerned HR representative.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was mostly straightforward. There was only one jarring note. An additional level of negotiation from HR was unnecessary and not pleasant. They will meet the accepted standards of a 20% to 30% raise from the previous employer, but candidates would be well-advised to expect a further round of negotiation from HR.

Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Polaris FT visited our campus in the Fall. They conducted an written (Aptitude+Java) test. 20 ques to be done in 30 mins each. No negative marking. Aptitude questions were pretty standard; in Java questions were mostly from Collections, Multi-threading, JSP as well as Servlets. The written was followed by GD. Common topics were given : Has social media decreased human interaction? , Construction of roads or public transport, which is more important? . Finally, HR interview was conducted and ques based on resume were asked.

Interview Questions

• Java written test is pretty difficult if you are oblivious to J2EE concepts.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris FT (Manipala (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied via campus hiring. 1 day process. Written test on Apti + Java + Group discussion. Pre-requisite Java knowledge however NOT needed to clear the interview. They see your confidence and communication skills. HR consisted of personal questions, as bad and good things about you. Why Polaris ?etc

Interview Questions

• What would be a challenge for you if you were to learn Java afresh?   Answer Question