Polaris

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Polaris.

Interview Details – Phone interview was conducted, but company entered hiring freeze shortly thereafter. Hiring manager was very nice and informative.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Assembly
Spirit Lake, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Polaris in August 2008.

Interview Details – dropped off an application. got an interview. drug test. then hired on.

Interview Question – name your 3 weaknesses   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Polaris in January 2010.

Interview Details – Well planned interview. It was 1st telephonic and then after shortlisting called for F2F. Had to wait for 1/2 an hr. Meanwhile then offered refreshments, tea coffee etc. Interview lasted for 45 mnts. Asked varied range of qns.

Reason for Declining – None

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Polaris.

Interview Details – * One Written Aptitude Round - Basic Quant and English questions
* Group Discussion (on general topics)
* One interview (technical + HR)
       - Tell me about yourself, questions from CV, what is normalization, some simple C programs

Interview Question – -None as such   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got more good offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Polaris.

Interview Details – got a phone call from the hr executive and informed about shortlisted for walkin. 3 rounds of interview . all technical . initial screening round , not much technical , just your last company ,descriptions of the projects done , and checked your communication skills. second round full technical , did not clear.

Interview Question – tough sql questions   Answer Question

Voice Process Interview

Voice Process
Warangal (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Polaris in April 2013.

Interview Details – As it is under the category of a voice process job, they've basically tasked the selection process with Group discussion and a Phone Interview.

Interview Question – Why did you opt for this job when there are opportunities to do Masters?   View Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Polaris

Interview Details – 1 Technical Interview telephonic
1 Face 2 face technical manager round
1 HR round

Interview Question – How you will create only 2 instance of a java class   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Polaris in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from a pune based consultancy for the opportunity. These guys informed me that there is a walk-in on weekend. I have reached there Gurgaon office on time. They asked me to wait & they kept me waiting for a long time. When I called the consultancy 6 time then they attended me. They have given me a telephone for technical round. The guy on the other end was from chennai.
After the interview they informed me that I have cleared the interview then a bit of HR discussion. The HR guy informed me I will have one more round. The very next week I had that round and the guy told me that you cleared the round and you will have a client round soon and someone from recruitment team will talk to you soon.
I think almost 4 weeks passed and I am still waiting for them to call me.

Interview Question – The interview was easy. If you know the basics well you can clear the interviews. The technical guys were not that strong technically.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Polaris in November 2012.

Interview Details – 2 technical interview One HR round and asked to send them documents and again they asked for one client interview but after that they didn't send me offer letter.

Interview Question – Multi threading and collection and data structure questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Polaris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polaris interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Polaris employees and interview candidates.