Polaris

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

3.1

Associate Engineer Interview

three round of interview. Campus, phone, and onsite. .......................................good experience. good experience friendly nice good question not to hard you get to ride vehicle

Question
    Identify the 2-3 most critical development needs you plan to work on during the upcoming review period. What specific actions will you take? How will these actions improve your current performance and or prepare you for the next role?

Sales and Marketing Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Polaris.

I first interacted with Polaris through a career fair and attended an information session, then was asked to a first round interview. I was not asked to attend the second round interviews at the headquarters. It was a very average interview process with standard behavioral interview questions. There weren't any questions that were unexpected.

Analyst Interview

It was an internship for my school so the process was fairly easy. I had just one in person interview with one of the advisors of the company. He asked me very basic questions about y motivations and previous experience. They do not put a lot of thought into the process itself because its for credit and unpaid so i guess they assume that it doesnt matter whatever they ask us.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polaris.

Phone interview was conducted, but company entered hiring freeze shortly thereafter. Hiring manager was very nice and informative.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spirit Lake, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spirit Lake, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polaris in August 2008.

dropped off an application. got an interview. drug test. then hired on.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Polaris in August 2014.

I got a call first from the consultant and later from company HR. They asked me to attend interview on Saturday 9th Aug at 3:00 PM. I visited the office at 3:00PM. They had more applicants than they could handle.... The applicants siting there, they came at 11:00 AM and were still waiting till 4:30 PM for the first round.... this is ridiculous.... This was scheduled interview.. right... You must respect others and value their time... At last at 6:30 PM when they fail to attend.. they asked some junior guy to get a photo copy of a paper having hand-written 6 basic java questions.. They passed this paper with a blank sheet to 5-6 applicants having experience from 3-10 years to write code on the sheet... I wonder if they had to take a written test then why not pass on this sheet 3:30 hours early..most unprofessional people and the company.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris.

* One Written Aptitude Round - Basic Quant and English questions
    * Group Discussion (on general topics)
    * One interview (technical + HR)
           - Tell me about yourself, questions from CV, what is normalization, some simple C programs

Consultant Interview

Medium

Got more good offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polaris.

got a phone call from the hr executive and informed about shortlisted for walkin. 3 rounds of interview . all technical . initial screening round , not much technical , just your last company ,descriptions of the projects done , and checked your communication skills. second round full technical , did not clear.

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Polaris in April 2013.

As it is under the category of a voice process job, they've basically tasked the selection process with Group discussion and a Phone Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you opt for this job when there are opportunities to do Masters?   View Answer