Policy Studies Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

TANF Program Specialist Interview

TANF Program Specialist

Interviewed at Policy Studies Inc

Interview Details – I was contacted for interview we met, I was provided with a company overview to review and then discuss position that was being offered. The company rep was welcoming and laid back during interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for PSI other then just for a pay check   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Pricing Analyst
Denver, CO

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Policy Studies Inc in October 2011.

Interview Details – The one on one interview was to then point and consisted of a few questions, mostly behavioral.

The panel was the same but the time was mostly consisted of explaining your answer to one question.

Interview Questions

• "if you had a small business that needed 100 answered a day, how much would you charge them?"   View Answer
  • Panel question: if 100 full time employees can do 10,000 cases. How much would you charge to do 50,000 cases?   View Answers (2)

Proposal Writer Interview

Proposal Writer
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Policy Studies Inc in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed twice by phone, told about next steps in detail, and then, unexpectedly, never called again. Initial interview was with an HR person, the second with a hiring manager. Do not expect the standard interview questions. Some questions asked for great detail and were difficult to answer "on the fly." HR person seemed to know little about the job in question. The hiring manager did not seem at all friendly or personable, making it impossible to establish even a polite (yet brief), interview-related rapport.

Interview Question – Describe your proposal writing process.   Answer Question

Site Attorney Interview

Site Attorney

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Policy Studies Inc in August 2011.

Interview Details – I first completed a phone interview and when that was completed I was notified that I would have a face to face meeting with management.

Interview Question – Can you share an office with another attorney and not be distracted by that attorney working?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was basically take it or leave it. there was no negotiation. I was given an offer and I asked for $5k more and was told this is it, if you don't want the job let us know now.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Policy Studies Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Policy Studies Inc interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Policy Studies Inc employees and interview candidates.