Polk and Associates Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Accounting Winter Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bingham Farms, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Polk and Associates in October 2011.

I interviewed for the position through an oncampus career fair where I met with a recuiter and handed in a resume. About a week and a half later I was contacted by phone and given a short staight forward phone interview. At the end of the phone interview a office visit was set up. The office visit was easy and straight forward questions mainly consisted of and about my resume and the type of work I was interested in lasting 30 min. A week later I was again contacted to set up another office interview with the partner of the firm in a panel interview. Which was a little more challenging. It seemed they were looking primarily for indications that you would perform tasks well and interact with clients well. At the end of the interview I was given what was called a bookeeping test which was not very difficult. They told me I would be contacted in two and half weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to multi-task?   View Answer

Worked for Polk and Associates? Contribute to the Community!