Polo Ralph Lauren Designer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.8

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in June 2012.

Interview

it was a freelance position that was to hire permanetly. I stayed there for 7 months and they hired me to full time position. I took the job and now working for a while now. Alot of drama

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

HR screening interview-department director interview- project review- final senior management interview. Slow process and I really needed patient to wait for each process. Nice to meet to meet different people in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Horrible experience. After being considered one of their "top contenders", they never returned a single phone call for 5 months. They pay next to nothing for hard labor which usually results in un-payed and unrecognized overtime. Interview consisted of annoying boasting of their multicultural outreach and important brand name. Who cares about that if they treat their employees (and potentials) like trash anyway?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Design Director in showroom. It was very casual and went through the usual questions of what job duties are, what fabrics and factories they normally use. One question that was a bit fun was if I could chose any celebrity/model to represent the company who would it be. There wasn't much follow up until a week later when I was asked to submit a project. It's now been 3 weeks and no word yet.

Interview Questions

• What celebrity style would you say is most relevant in terms of denim?   Answer Question