Polo Ralph Lauren

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Control Interview

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview Details – Appeared that Hiring Mgr had reviewed ATS data already. Quick phone screen by HR. Then HR scheduled face to face. Multiple persons were present for the interview.

Interview Question – Asked about experience and a few behavioral questions.   View Answer

Account Analyst Interview

Account Analyst
Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview Details – I met with several people when I came in for my interview. I had been recommended by a then-current employee whom I had worked for at a previous company. The interview went smoothly, the interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease almost immediately. As the interview wrapped, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Where did I see myself in five years...?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in December 2010.

Interview Details – Bring names, numbers, and addresses for your references as you will fill out a typical application regardless of the pre-screening process. Communication after the interview was not always as promised, but was better than many companies. Some mixed messages - was told numerous times by multiple interviewers that there was a major sense of urgency to fill the position and get started, but process did not reflect that.

Interview Question – Describe a mistake made and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polo Ralph Lauren interview questions and advice in Greensboro, NC. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Polo Ralph Lauren employees and interview candidates.