Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

2.5

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Appeared that Hiring Mgr had reviewed ATS data already. Quick phone screen by HR. Then HR scheduled face to face. Multiple persons were present for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and a few behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

The emails to arrange the interview were very messy, got directed to different people before I could schedule a meeting. Then when the interview day came I arrived and the person I was supposed to interview with wasn't there, so I was interviewed by someone who I haven't been in contact with before. The interview went well I thought but after the interview the response time and emails were not up to the standards that I was taught throughout my education as a Human Relations major. It was a subpar interview they seemed flustered and overwhelmed at the time. Not getting to know the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were a leader and how you were able to be a successful leader.   Answer Question

Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I met with several people when I came in for my interview. I had been recommended by a then-current employee whom I had worked for at a previous company. The interview went smoothly, the interviewer was very friendly and put me at ease almost immediately. As the interview wrapped, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years...?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

Bring names, numbers, and addresses for your references as you will fill out a typical application regardless of the pre-screening process. Communication after the interview was not always as promised, but was better than many companies. Some mixed messages - was told numerous times by multiple interviewers that there was a major sense of urgency to fill the position and get started, but process did not reflect that.