Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.4

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Miami, FL).

Interview

Submit an application, have a pulse. People leave left and right. Always have a need to hire. Different HR manager now. Submit an application in person, wear the brand to pick and turn in application.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a digital interview and was then invited in for a multiple in person interviews. The moved quickly and have done a great job staying in touch with me. I am waiting to hear back on there decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Polo Ralph Lauren? What aspect of the role are you most excited about?   Answer Question

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

I first received a call from HR and she asked me general questions (why Ralph Lauren? why do you want to leave your current position?). Then I went into the office for two interviews. One with HR and another with my current manager.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview itself was Insightful and pleasant, and The woman I met with was informative and helpful. I didn't have to wait long before the interview started. We equally spoke about my experience and the role and responsibilities for this position. I feel they did a thorough job of qualifying their candidates.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a company What my career goals were   Answer Question

Factory Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Byron Center, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Byron Center, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

New store opening, sat down with store manager, had a great interview (so I thought) he told me I would fit in great w/ other managment team , said he wanted to set up time for me to talk with DM, said I would hear from him or DM in next day or so, never did even after I followed up with one of the Other new ASM's and was told I would get a phone call thay day.. Not very professional for a company that prides themselfs on the brand and the people who represent them. Be up front and not give the run around. Don't make someone wait for something that's not coming.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can be a good manager for the polo brand?   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Waipahu, HI).

Interview

Applied in person and was given an interview date that same day. I came to the group interview (don't dress in a suit. be sophisticated preppy.) of about 8 people. Most were all younger people about ages 18-22. Interview took about an hour. Questions were not unexpected. First 30 minutes was with hiring manager then last 30 minutes was with GM and they close the interview with questions from interviewees. I then got a call back about a week after interview that I got the job and the pay rate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you the pay rate given and asks if it is okay. I did not negotiate since it was my first job and the pay rate offered was $2 above the state minimum.

Ralph Lauren.com Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (High Point, NC).

Interview

The interview process I originally went through was bogus. The HR personnel had no personality and the team managers from the contact center floor conducted the "group" interview. The first time I interviewed I thought I had aced all of my questions, especially compared to the group that I was interviewed in had terrible customer service responses. I did not make it any further and upon calling HR to see what I could have improved on for future reference, I was told, "You can apply again in 6 months." End of story. The second time I went in, I thought I did worse, but had different managers and different HR people completing the interview process. I made it through, thinking this would be a great company to work for. Not so much!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever questioned a decision that was made by your previous boss?   1 Answer

Visual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process for me was quit quick for what I hear normally happens. I spoke to an HR rep that was very friendly and easy to talk to. She referred me to the hiring manager and I had an interview with him a few weeks later. He asked more generic questions aimed more at my creative sense. Overall it was a good expierence for my job!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in June 2015.

Interview

Went in store and got an application, turned it in the next day. They called me about 2-3 days later to schedule an interview. Went to the interview, I was very nervous because I'd never interviewed before, she didn't ask me any questions about myself or any typical "interview questions". Basically just went in there, talked for 5 minutes about the position, then i was given a personality survey to take. I went home and took it immediately and then got called about an hour later telling me I got the job. It was a great hiring experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recruited to work at the Polo Ralph Lauren Store at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, CA. I filled out an application online and selected my interview time. Because the store hasn't opened yet, my interview was at a nearby hotel. I met with the President of Talent Acquisition and the manager of the Polo store in Las Vegas. They were both very nice and friendly. They are definitely looking for mature and friendly individuals who can provide great customer service. After the interview, I was emailed a link to a questionnaire. The majority of the questions were about my view on stealing from the company and the use of marijuana at work.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities/ skills of a good sales associate? What is your biggest weakness in retail? How would your current (or previous) employer describe you? Why do you want to join the Polo team? How would you describe the Ralph Lauren Style? And various questions about my resume.   Answer Question