Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Round one was through Skype with a HR representative. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. We went over my background and experiences and she asked few behavioral questions. It is also important to know the company well and speak about their brand. Round two was by phone with two managers.

Corporate Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very positive interview process. The interviewer was very friendly and professional. She made me feel very comfortable and the interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. It was fairly short and it seemed like there was a strict outline for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the Ralph Lauren Brand
      Tell me about a time you worked with a team and what your role was.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

First, the have you take a online test, it's pretty simple. Second, you have a set down with a hiring manager and they ask about your background, and your previous experience. It's incredibly simple process, the hiring manager at my store, was very nice and friendly, tried to make me feel at ease. Overall a very positive and simple process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Interview process took over a month! After a telephone interview with the Regional Manager, I was told I will be contacted by the end of the next week....I waited for three weeks and am still waiting. Communication was horrible, I really had to do all of the contacting on my own. I learned from an inside source that the position was no longer available but never heard this from the hiring manager who kept me waiting. Mostly personality questions, some operational.

Headquarters Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting, had an interview via Skype with someone from HR who said she was helping out with recruiting. Mostly behavioral questions. Was told I would be contacted within a month, and still haven't heard anything 2 months later.

Assistant Designer Interview

Interview

Hr set up appt fir me to meet with design director. First met met with Hr to review my skills and portfolio to see if it made sense to meet with desgin director. I was able to meet eit DD and it was a very casual and stress free interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Apply instore, but if you know someone, its much easier. Wait to be called, and dress nice for the interview. Fill out the application with good penmenship, as they will critique you on it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When can you start

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

At my store - there is a simple, basic paper application. The same kind of application that you see in any sort of retail job. No resume was necessary. I received a call the next day by the hiring manager that wanted to see me. He asked me about my retail experience (which was very minimal at the time) as well as what would qualify me to be an excellent sales associate. The next interview was with the store manager who asked me more of the personality, work ethic questions. At the end of the interview, the store manager gave me a piece of paper with a website and a survey code. It was one of the surveys that dealt with lying and personality.

Interview Questions

• If you see a fellow associate stealing - what would you do? (I had very little retail experience before. But many retail companies tend to always ask this question. Be confident in your answers.)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Two interviews, both brief and had the usual interview questions. "What are your strengths?, What are your weaknesses"? The questions are straight forward with the exception of the below. The setting is comfortable and the expectations are clear.

Interview Questions

• What can you add that we don't already have?   1 Answer

Management appeared to be chaotic

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

easy to go through they really want to make sure you will be there on time and do not call out. Work is not that hard but it pays for now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

got a little bit more out of them