Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

2.4

Director of Retail Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Multiple interviews at 650, 625 Madison Avenue and 550 7th Avenue. Organized and typical in terms of questions asked, resume review, and thorough check of references.

Very straight forward. They met my salary requirements without negotiation.

Freelance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

I interviewed with 2 Senior Designers, I always think, I either have it or don't. But I was called a few days later with the job.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were basic fashion design related questions. Which are easy to answer.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was quick, I understood I was going to be a freelancer, what I was going to make and that the job wasn't guaranteed to pasta full month.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in October 2013.

Very laid back environment. They got back to me pretty quickly about my second interview. Interview took a week. There were two interviews and I got hired after my second interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Pay is $8.50 or it depends on your experience.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Very laid back, the manager took me into her office and basically just told me to tell her about myself. She asked about a previous internship and my responsibilities involved, and then went on to explain the responsibilities of the job I was applying for. At the end she asked me if I had any questions and then said she would call me.

Interview Questions

The commute was too far for the hourly wage

Sales Associate Interview

very intricate process five interviews before getting the job

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Appeared that Hiring Mgr had reviewed ATS data already. Quick phone screen by HR. Then HR scheduled face to face. Multiple persons were present for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about experience and a few behavioral questions.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in August 2013.

They had me wait a while before I actually went into the office for the interview. The interview itself was one on one . Nothing to really hard was asked. What are your hobbies? Would you considered yourself a friendly and open person? The interview itself was fairly easy and timely .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in July 2013.

I submitted my resume' online and was contacted a few weeks later by a HR recruiter. He asked me a few questions about my availability and why I applied for the position. At the end of the phone call I was invited the next week for the Grammar/Writing and Color Deficiency Test. I passed all three of those on Monday and then was invited in for a computer test the following Wednesday. After passing this test I was then invited back that Thursday for a group interview. I had never had a group interview before and was shocked by the format. I was with 6 other candidates and we were interviewed by 3 people. They only asked each of us two questions each. None of us were asked the same question. After this it was followed by a tour and then they said they would let us know either way if we got the position the following week. I guess they didn't like my answers to my two questions and I never heard from anyone again which I thought was very unprofessional considering I devoted hours to the interview process. Obviously I was rejected but an email saying this and thank you for your time would have been nice.

Interview Questions
    • Typical Behavioral Interview Questions such as describe a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Corporate Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

First came to recruit at my university on campus, where I was selected for a first round interview. It was just a casual conversational with a young HR representative. A month later i got an email follow up for a final round interview where I spoke with two of my would-be supervisors. I think I got rejected because I didn't have lots of experience working with excel.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in this particular department?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in June 2013.

Friend said position was open so I got in contact with HR. Scheduled the interview and went in. The interview lasted 45 minutes and I got offered the job at the end. Started working the following week.

Base salary and accepted