Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Two interviews, both brief and had the usual interview questions. "What are your strengths?, What are your weaknesses"? The questions are straight forward with the exception of the below. The setting is comfortable and the expectations are clear.

Interview Questions

• What can you add that we don't already have?   1 Answer

Management appeared to be chaotic

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

easy to go through they really want to make sure you will be there on time and do not call out. Work is not that hard but it pays for now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

got a little bit more out of them

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

If you know someone that works there, they will hire you. It was that simple. They will ask you to come about two times and then tell you that you are hired. They like women who wear little to no makeup and do not permit colored nails or extreme hairstyles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any megotiation. They told me how much the pay was and that was that.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in December 2014.

Interview

Traditional retail management interview process: General/Store Manager screens for Assistant Manager and Supervisor, these candidates are passed to the District Manager who approves or denies moving to offer. The offer is approved by a collaboration between Finance and HR teams that determine if the offer is feasible for the store.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a culture of accountability in the store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

It went well, they asked basic questions nothing that surprised me. There was a group interview first and then 3 days later I got a call to come back for a private interview with the manager.i was offered the position about a week later. I am very pleased with them. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation at a past job and how hou handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job so what they offered me was fine, I was not looking for too much

Stock Associate/Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in November 2014.

Interview

quick process. It took the hiring manager to contact me about 3 days after completing application. It was also good to know someone that works there. I received a call to come in to do a 1 on 1 interview. Then I received a call that I got the job and to come in to do orientation. I started working in about a weeks time. 2 weeks max.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didnt negotiate. pay was accurate for work.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

One group interview, super simple behavioral questions. They did not ask much about prior experience, they just want to make sure you fit their culture and "look". They made us go and pick out an outfit also, the key is to have many layers.

It was my first retail job and I got through it no problem.

Interview Questions

• None, they were all top 10 most common behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate because it was my first job and 8/hr seemed fine.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me within 2 weeks. I came in for a one on one interview with assistant manger who was very nice and welcoming. Asked general interview questions, nothing out of the box. She then gave me information to fill out this online survey at home right after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Handed an application in in person. Received a call a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview was in a group of 5 people. Basic questions about experience, how you would handle an unruly customer, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruited by an independent company. Had a phone interview with hiring manager followed by a phone interview with 4 others on the same call. Very hard to hear, etc with the group call but overall a good experience. Flown in for in-person and interviewed by 8 people in 1 day. Not horrible, not too tough. HR was hard to negotiate with and HR person was not very easy to work with in general. Issues with relocation and vacation. Hiring director was amazing to work with.