Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening, 3 total rounds of interviews, met everyone on team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

process was easy and painless, I was communicating with someone in HR and then I met with the team I would be working with, within 1 week I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• There really was no extremely difficult questions just know about the company and what you are looking for in an employer and what you can do for them   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very curt interviewer. Did not smile at all and disagreed with everything I said.

Interview Questions

• Why Ralph Lauren? Why this specific department(s)? Only asked 2 questions   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty fast and took about a week! When I first got there I didn't have to wait they got me in and out so it was very brief. Judging from the work environment I saw, it is very corporate but you can tell the employees are pretty happy working there!

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions but you must remain completely composed and confident. That is my best advice for any question they ask you.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (Hershey, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. The person on the phone was very curt and sounded as though they did not want to be on the phone. The interview consisted of two other applicants. The interviewer was rude to one of the applicants by belittling her questions, cutting her responses short and not looking at her when she spoke. Not sure what the issue was but it was not the vibe I would want to put up with at work. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• They questions were very typical. The one that involved the most thought was what whould be the most difficult thing about working there.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I went in and applied at the store and set up an interview for the following day. Following the interview I was given a link to an assessment test and upon completion I was phoned and offered the position and went in for orientation the next week. After the orientation we were told to call back the following day to receive our employee id and to find out when we were on the schedule. However, when I called back it seemed as if they were not ready for my call. One of the managers told me they would call me back in a few hours, which they didn't. I tried calling again to no avail and sent an email to the store to which I was replied to within a dat informing me of my schedule and my employee number.

Interview Questions

• They gave us 5 minutes to pick out three things in the store and then try to sell said things to the manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

offered flat our pay rate, no negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I interviewed with HR and the director at least 2x. I was hired as a freelancer before I became full time. I think they were desperate to hire anyone since the person before me was there 15plus years and I believe she was also miserable.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any family? Do I know the story of Ralph Lauren.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a freelancers pay and I asked for $5.00 more and they really complained about it.... But eventually gave in... I think ingot luck for the fact they needed ANYONE with a pulse!

Director Marketing Interview

Interview

Screened through HR, then on to hiring manager. After that can also speak with key members of team. Didn't seem to be a formal questioning process; rather questions at the discretion of the interviewer. Straight forward. Can be a long period of time between any contact with the company and the next interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your marketing programs. Be ready with some facts.   Answer Question

Stock Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (High Point, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

good process, they ask a lot of questions and you have the same opportunity

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Polo RL was the best job I had, at the best company I have ever worked for, yet I did not appreciate it while I was there. Ensconced in the Polo Mansion at 867 Madison, we earned a good base salary along with commission and health benefits and a 401 K program. My friends who started there 25 years ago or more are now all millionaires. The interviewing process was basically all about looks and demeanor and saying "Polo is a lifestyle". If you were young, good-looking, and had enough money to buy $2,000 worth of clothes discounted 65% you were in.