Polo Ralph Lauren Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.6

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

I first received a call from HR and she asked me general questions (why Ralph Lauren? why do you want to leave your current position?). Then I went into the office for two interviews. One with HR and another with my current manager.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview itself was Insightful and pleasant, and The woman I met with was informative and helpful. I didn't have to wait long before the interview started. We equally spoke about my experience and the role and responsibilities for this position. I feel they did a thorough job of qualifying their candidates.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a company What my career goals were   Answer Question

Visual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process for me was quit quick for what I hear normally happens. I spoke to an HR rep that was very friendly and easy to talk to. She referred me to the hiring manager and I had an interview with him a few weeks later. He asked more generic questions aimed more at my creative sense. Overall it was a good expierence for my job!

Fashion Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

It went rather smoothly. I was a little intimidated by the lobby. It's very high class, like a gigantic English country gentleman's study. I felt like I wasn't preppy enough to get the job, but I was hired, so I guess you could say it was a success!

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in Photoshop and using paths?   1 Answer

2015 Summer Creative Interview

Application

Interview

I applied for this internship online and the HR department contacted me about 2 months later. I passed the first interview over phone with the HR person but I did not get to pass with the second person from the department that I wanted to work for.

Designer Interview Interview

Application

Interview

Went through two rounds of interviews. No offer was made because position got put on hold. Extremely impressive creative talent, beautiful reception area, and nice offices. Human Resources was very responsive and helpful.

Department Manager Interview

Application

Interview

3 interviews. Had to pass an online survey that is behavioral. wants assertive and ethical managers. Standard behavioral questions that can lead to casual business conversation. the look is important and cannot stress enough that it's not enough to just wear a suit and tie. read GQ and Esquire to make sure alterations were done well

Interview Questions

• Why Ralph Lauren? Tell me about how you were proactive in driving your business at ________________ What is your management style? What is a weakness of yours? How have you driven results at _____________? Tell me about client outreach and community partnerships at ______________   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

FIrst I applied online and then I received an email. Met with supervisor in NYC. The interviewer was extremely nice, but honestly I don't think I was qualified for the job, as I am just graduating and I think they wanted someone with more experience. I should have been better prepared with questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

about 20 minute conversation...women were very nice and helpful. not awkward at all. listened attentively and asked typical questions of an interviewer. Tell me about one of your past internships. Big Company? Make sure to ask them a few questions. this is helpful

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little bit about why you are interested in getting into an internship in retail? Why do you want to work at RL? What do you know about Ralph Lauren?   Answer Question

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruited by an independent company. Had a phone interview with hiring manager followed by a phone interview with 4 others on the same call. Very hard to hear, etc with the group call but overall a good experience. Flown in for in-person and interviewed by 8 people in 1 day. Not horrible, not too tough. HR was hard to negotiate with and HR person was not very easy to work with in general. Issues with relocation and vacation. Hiring director was amazing to work with.