Polo Ralph Lauren Senior Director Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Director Ralph Lauren Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren.

Extensive, long (many weeks and many interviews...in my case 11 total interviews over a 10 week period) and very poor HR follow up, updating, etc. In fact, I was completely caught off-gaurd when I received a call (on my mobile phone) from the Global CIO (to who I would be reporting to) as she began to discuss my role/responsibilities and I hadn't even been sent of job offer yet. She went "ape-sh*t" and put me on hold and got HR to get my offer paperwork to me...kind of a mess up by HR.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions that appeared to be around "ego" and "how would you handle X" and how would you handle Y"? Basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, the HR interview process (during all 11 of my interviews) seemed very "canned" and people worked off a "form/template".   View Answer
Easy...you want a job at Ralph Lauren Corporation, you don't negotiate. This is a very marquee company, so take the job, the offer they make (which is very fair BTW) and work your way up into the company. Also, the Polo Perks are amazing, benefits are really good, etc. Just take the job!

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!