PolyOne

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Pasadena, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PolyOne in September 2011.

Interview Details – First I had two phone interviews. The first was a phone interview with the recruiter in Corporate, and then I had another phone interview with the HR Manager. This was followed up with a visit to the facility where I completed several one on one interviews. Then I had another phone interview with the Plant Manager from the Corporate Office facility. Then they made me wait a while before they offered me the position.

Interview Question – What do you want to be doing in the next 5 to 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the initial offer. They were very open to it. My advice to others is it never hurts to ask.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PolyOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PolyOne Process Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PolyOne employees and interview candidates.