Polycom

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Polycom in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 HR folks, the hiring manager (phone and in-person) and 5 other team members (all but one via teleconference). They insisted on having a full list of references before I even walked in for the first interview. It was exhausting, and I received very little feedback after the interview. I wouldn't have minded so much if they hadn't asked for my references up front. One of the team members started off the interview with this question "why would you even want this job?" She seemed very negative. All of the team members talked about insurmountable problems - I think for some it was almost a venting session.

Interview Question – Why would you even want this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Polycom in April 2010.

Interview Details – Said I was a top candidate, sent me through two rounds of interviews and then nothing. No phone call, no email telling me the outcome of their decision. Very unprofessional. Glad I didn't end up with them. Who would want to work for a company that does this to people?

Interview Question – Nothing unusual was asked during the interview process.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Polycom

Worked for Polycom? Contribute to the Community!

Polycom Videos

Polycom – Why Work for Us?

Polycom Company Information At Polycom, we believe in the power of bringing people and teams together―regardless of location―to create experiences that push the greatness of human collaboration forward. We’ve been… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polycom Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Polycom employees and interview candidates.