Polycom

Polycom Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Polycom in April 2011.

Interviewed with 3 HR folks, the hiring manager (phone and in-person) and 5 other team members (all but one via teleconference). They insisted on having a full list of references before I even walked in for the first interview. It was exhausting, and I received very little feedback after the interview. I wouldn't have minded so much if they hadn't asked for my references up front. One of the team members started off the interview with this question "why would you even want this job?" She seemed very negative. All of the team members talked about insurmountable problems - I think for some it was almost a venting session.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Polycom

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polycom in April 2010.

Said I was a top candidate, sent me through two rounds of interviews and then nothing. No phone call, no email telling me the outcome of their decision. Very unprofessional. Glad I didn't end up with them. Who would want to work for a company that does this to people?

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual was asked during the interview process.   Answer Question