Polycom

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.8

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Polycom in September 2012.

I had phone talk with hiring manger and one group interview, which included all TA team. Was very fast - all stages took one week

Interview Questions

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Polycom in December 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter who worked for Polycom. I had applied online for the job.
    The recruiter spoke with me for about 20 mins, and indicated that he thought I might be suitable and offered me an interview onsite, which I accepted.
    On the day, I was greeted at reception by the recruiter who then introduced me to the IT director for EMEA.
    I talked to the IT Director for about 30 minutes, in a very conversational manner while we discussed my job history.
    I was then handed over to the Head of IT in Amsterdam (By video conference, naturally) who gave me a more technical interview for about 40 minutes.
    I was then given a brief tour of the building by the IT director, and a look at their flagship product, the RPX HD.
    All in all, a very pleasant and reasonably informal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how much you know about Office Communication Server   View Answer