Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services

Updated Mar 5, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services

Tss Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services.

I was asked about previous work experience and why I was interested in the position. Also there was a writhing assessment at the end to see how you write.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with children with mental disabilities?   Answer Question

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services.

I got an email from an HR agency offering me the opportunity to interview. I accepted and was given a time and date. On the day of, I had difficulty finding the building and a place to park, and I had to wait more than thirty minutes to be seen. I was not expecting the questions that were asked of me, and despite being an entry level position with a minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree in a related field, the focus of the questions was on related experience, of which I had none. I felt very uncomfortable throughout the interview and when I left I figured I wasted my time and wouldn't get it. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Therapeutic Support Staff Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services.

Applied online back in 2010. Received a phone call within a week. Walled in and had a formal interview. But it was expected.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific time when you were in an emergency situation and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    I was able to increase my pay a small amount by talking about past experience.