Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services.

I got an email from an HR agency offering me the opportunity to interview. I accepted and was given a time and date. On the day of, I had difficulty finding the building and a place to park, and I had to wait more than thirty minutes to be seen. I was not expecting the questions that were asked of me, and despite being an entry level position with a minimum requirement of a Bachelor's degree in a related field, the focus of the questions was on related experience, of which I had none. I felt very uncomfortable throughout the interview and when I left I figured I wasted my time and wouldn't get it. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Therapeutic Support Staff Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services.

Applied online back in 2010. Received a phone call within a week. Walled in and had a formal interview. But it was expected.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific time when you were in an emergency situation and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    I was able to increase my pay a small amount by talking about past experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services

Worked for Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services? Contribute to the Community!