Poolia Sweden

Very Easy Interview

Supply Manager Interview

Supply Manager
Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Poolia Sweden in May 2009.

Interview Details – One interview for about 1 hour. The interviewer (one recruiter) informed me about the company and about the position. I was asked to tell him about myself, what I'm responsible for today and my work experiences. The interviewer was friendly and seemed honestly interested in my answers. No hard questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Poolia Sweden in March 2010.

Interview Details – Nice and experienced recruiter. Many questions on personality and compability.

Interview Question – how would you describe good management?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Poolia Sweden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Poolia Sweden interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Poolia Sweden employees and interview candidates.