Pop Labs Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pop Labs

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pop Labs (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview with a Senior Account Manage. got a company orientation at first , afterward, I was asked my strengths and what can I bring to the company; then I was asked to scale myself from 1-10 to CRM and others . The whole interview process is quick. It is easy to tell they are not happy with my salary expectation. it seems that this company only wants to hire cheap labor regardless of the quality of the talents.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pop Labs (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy going. From what I saw most of the staff appeared to be 25 or under, so I knew leaving my interview based on that and their reaction to my salary expectations that I would not get a call back. My salary expectations are modest for my skill set and career level, but still too high for a company that clearly wants cheap recent grad labor. I cannot speak for the work environment since I did not get hired on, but this would not have been a good place for me anyway had they offered me the position and met my salary requirements. If you're a recent grad or going to school part-time then this could potentially be a good place to launch your career in design or marketing, but not grow it from what I can tell.

Interview Questions

• What software have you worked with?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pop Labs (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

At best, the entire process could be viewed as a hard sell. The questions were the usual job interview sort, but the way in which they were presented was intimidating. The interview took place in a panel format, but I wasn't informed that I would be interviewing with multiple people. One person was mostly disinterested, another mostly concerned with disproving my resume, and the last never said much.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you working right now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation? What negotiation? They had a number in mind, and they wouldn't be moved from it.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pop Labs in November 2011.

Interview

spoke with management over the phone and email. They were really rude and unprofessional

Interview Questions

after hearing the rude tone in their voices and reading the rest of the reviews, it do not sound like a great place to be