PopCap Games

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Producer Interview

Producer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at PopCap Games.

Interview Details – getting a straight answer out of recruiting was probably the worst part of the whole thing. Long silences, un-returned e-mails. They made it glaringly obvious that I had to really WANT to work at PopCap to get in - I spent a lot of time pestering people. I've seen others go through the same frustrating process in their experience with PopCap. It's hard to recommend it to colleagues, you know they're signing up for an exercise in frustration.

Interview process was to-be-expected for a game company with a lot of teams. Multiple phased interview, obvious knowledge and team fit were important.

Interview Question – Do you like kids?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Producer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PopCap Games.

Interview Details – Usually there are 4-5 interviews. They take forever to get back to you generally. Interviews are generally done in pairs and everyone is very friendly and fun.

Negotiation Details – Emails back and forth mostly.

Worked for PopCap Games? Contribute to the Community!