PopCap Games

PopCap Games Producer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Producer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at PopCap Games.

getting a straight answer out of recruiting was probably the worst part of the whole thing. Long silences, un-returned e-mails. They made it glaringly obvious that I had to really WANT to work at PopCap to get in - I spent a lot of time pestering people. I've seen others go through the same frustrating process in their experience with PopCap. It's hard to recommend it to colleagues, you know they're signing up for an exercise in frustration.

Interview process was to-be-expected for a game company with a lot of teams. Multiple phased interview, obvious knowledge and team fit were important.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PopCap Games

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PopCap Games.

Usually there are 4-5 interviews. They take forever to get back to you generally. Interviews are generally done in pairs and everyone is very friendly and fun.

Emails back and forth mostly.