Porsche Cars North America

Porsche Cars North America Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Porsche Cars North America

Counsel Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Online application, phone interview, in person interview. The telephone interview basically followed the script of the advertisement. The interviewer is a true "screener" and is not extraordinarily knowledgeable about specific duties, but was very pleasant.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Porsche Cars North America in February 2014.

Phone interview which is followed by live interview. Very impersonal, HR recruiter with no people skills.

Interview Questions

Decided I did not want to work for the company

Intern Interview

Submitted resume and was called in for an interview. Was hired during the interview - and scheduled to start 2 weeks later.

Attorney Interview

During phone screening, basic questions about my experience relevant to the position. The questions basically followed the job description.

Interview Questions
    • None are inherently difficult if you are familiar with your experience and it matches what they are looking for.   Answer Question

IT Related Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Porsche Cars North America in September 2011.

Very weak HR department. I had to follow p everything because the promise that "I'll email you a confirmation" never happened till the morning of.

They appear to get taught ow to present themselves as elitist people. I was not impressed..

The HR person did not have any dialogue with the hiring manager prior to a first contact call. Did not know job requirements or information about what they do. I've seen this posting open for a while now, not suprised at all!

Interview Questions
    • How would you start diagnosing a problem related to old outdated software?   Answer Question